Interview with Darren Fujii, former CFO/CIO Isagenix
Darren Fujii presided over two critical departments at different times during Isagenix’s rise from $230M to $890M. He shares a lot of practical and visionary insight during this engaging discussion.
In the podcast we cover:
- Retaining distributors BEFORE you lose them
- A new spin on ethics
- Avoid making perfect the enemy of good
- The value of data in
- Field communications
- Operating efficiency
- Strategic decision-making
- Churn and retention
- Customers vs Distributors
- Why it’s valuable to create that separation
- How it can be more profitable to do so
Disclosure: Daren Fujii is a valued advisory board member at DirecTech Labs.