DirecTech Labs (US Based Corp in Silicon Beach, CA) is hiring a Data Scientist to join its team in the Noida Development Center! This role will play an integral part in the building, growing and nurturing of our new predictive analytics startup. You’ll have a chance to drive the implementation and rollout of our data analytics platform to the $186B Direct Selling Industry. You will be responsible for developing and leading a machine learning product. We are seeking the very best talent to create an exceptional environment.
We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, machine learning expert and engineer with an interest in predictive analytics and an ability to communicate their ideas and findings in a comprehensive and digestible way to business persons and IT alike: someone who has passion for building data products and services. The ideal candidate understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
If you’re a scrappy builder backed by deep data analytics experience and looking to play a pivotal role within a startup, this one is for you.
- You have a MS in Statistics, Machine Learning, or Predictive Analytics
- You have 4+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques
- You have proven work examples of turning significant amounts of data into informative/insightful actions through various statistical techniques that turn into explosive business results
- You have an expert command of statistical analysis, algorithm development, and state-of-the-art tools and methodologies for data science
- You have an expert command of SQL and R or Python as applied to data science with experience with Azure or other big data platforms
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with founders, developers and big corporate partners
- You don’t shy away from a challenge, are curious and looking to make a big impact
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- You know how to spot an issue (technical or interpersonal) and can tactfully and effectively resolve it before pressure starts to build
What You’ll Get:
- An amazing company culture that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun and teamwork.
- The chance to work for a “data” company building “data” products.
- Working with “A Players” across the organization.
- Huge opportunity to build something from the ground up for an industry who is begging for a solution.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org